T-Bone Steaks with Orange Chocolate Sauce
- 2 (20oz) Lindauer Family Farms T-Bone Steaks
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 3/4 Cups Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 2 oz Melted Bittersweet Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Splash Grand Marnier
- Bring the Lindauer Farms Filet Mignon Steaks to room temperature.
- Brush on all sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with the sea salt.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium- high heat until it just begins to smoke. Add the steaks and cook to desired doneness.
- Once done, remove the steaks from the skillet and let rest while preparing the sauce.
- In a blender add the vinegar, orange juice, cocoa, chocolate and Dijon mustard and blend till smooth.
- Slowly add a drizzle of olive oil till it is the desired thickness.
- Stir in a splash of the Grand Marnier.
- Spoon about 3 to 4 tbsp of the chocolate vinaigrette on each plate and place the steaks on the sauce.
A Favorite Recipe of Sweethearts
Jaime and Jeff Lindauer
Last Modified: 2013-02-05 10:27:27