Orange-Soy Steak Marinade
2 cups orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 to 5 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed or minced
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a 1-gallon heavy plastic (Ziploc) food bag.
- Add 3-4 premium steaks of your choice.
- Seal bag and set in a bowl.
- Place in refrigerator and chill at least 4 hours and up to 1 day - turning steaks occasionally.
- Remove steaks and grill on high heat (or prepare to your liking).
A Favorite Recipe of Bonnie Preston (Mom of our son's classmate and Farm Supporter)
Last Modified: 2005-10-03 17:13:33