Orange-Soy Steak Marinade
Marinade Ingredients (3-4 steaks):
2 - cups orange juice
1/4 - cup soy sauce
4-5 - cloves garlic, peeled and pressed or minced
1 - tsp. dried oregano
1/2 - tsp. ground cumin
salt & pepper to taste
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic (Ziploc) food bag mix all ingredients.
2. Add 3-4 premium steaks of your choice.
3. Seal bag and set in a bowl
4. Place in refrigerator and chill at least 4 hours, or up to 1 day - turning steaks occasionally.
5. Remove steaks and grill on high heat (or prepare to your liking).
Recipe by Bonnie Preston
Last Modified: 2005-01-25 01:11:41