Slow Cooker Beef Burritos
2 lb. Ribeye Steaks
1 (1.25 oz.) package taco seasoning mix (without MSG)
1 cup chopped onion
1 Tbs. white vinegar
1 (4.5 oz.) can chopped green chiles
- Rub seasoning mix over both sides of meat.
- Place meat in slow cooker; add onion, vinegar and green chiles.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
- Remove meat, reserving cooking liquid; shred meat with two forks and add back to liquid.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas, warm refried beans, shredded Monteray Jack cheese, chopped plum tomato and sour cream.
- Roll everything up in the tortilla and enjoy.
A Favorite Recipe of Dana Keig (Family Friend and Farm Supporter)
Last Modified: 2005-10-03 17:09:01