Sliced Ribeye with Lemon and Garlic
2 to 2 1/4 lb. ribeye steak, about 1 1/4" thick
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
6 large garlic cloves
2 TBSP. Dijon mustard
1 TBSP. chopped fresh rosemary
2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Place steak in heavy large resealable bag.
- Puree remaining ingredients in blender or processor.
- Season marinade with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade into bag with steak; seal bag.
- Let steak marinate at room temperature 2 hours or chill up to 6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler or prepare barbeque (medium-high heat).
- Broil or grill steak until cooked to desired doneness, about 7 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Transfer plate to platter; let stand 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak cross-wise.
A Favorite Recipe of Vaneta Foster (Mom)
Last Modified: 2005-10-03 17:07:58