Cocoa and Coffee Rubbed Ribeye Steaks
- 2 (12oz) Lindauer Family Farms Ribeye Steaks
- 4 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
Steak Preparation Directions:
- Bring steaks to room temperature and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Combine cocoa powder, coffee, kosher salt and cinnamon.
- Generously apply each steak with rub mixture.
- Cook steaks to desired temperature using the Lindauer Farms steak broiling or grilling instructions.
- Remove steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a favorite of Jeff and Jaime Lindauer.
Last Modified: 2014-02-06 18:51:02