Brazilian Chimichurri Marinated Ribeye Steaks and Ancho-Dijon Sauce
Chimichurri Marinaded Steak Ingredients:
- 4 (12oz) Lindauer Family Farms Ribeye Steaks
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Bay Fresh Leaves
- 1 Roasted Jalapeno Pepper
- 2 Tbs. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Ancho Chile Powder
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1/8 Cup Minced Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Puree Ingredients in a Food Processor
Ancho-Dijon Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Ancho Chile Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Hot Water
- 2 Tsp. Honey
Ancho-Dijon Sauce Directions:
- Simply mix all ingredients together in a small serving dish
Steak Preparation Directions:
- Place Steaks in a zip-lock storage bag and pour in chimichurri marinade.
- Place in refrigerator over-night.
- Remove from refrigerator, remove excess marinade and season with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Cook steaks to desired doneness using the Lindauer Farms steak broiling or grilling instructions.
- Remove steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the Ancho-Dijon Sauce on the serving plates and place steaks on top.
This recipe is a favorite of the Lindauers and the Saint Ignatious Football Team.