1 Cup thinly sliced green peppers
1 Cup thinly sliced red peppers
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 lb. new york strip sirloin steak, thinly sliced
3/4 cup regular or bold steak sauce
1 tbsp. sherry cooking wine
6 flour tortillas or 3 cups hot cooked white rice
- In skillet, cook and stir peppers in oil for three minutes or until tender but still crisp.
- Remove peppers with slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir steak for five minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add cooked peppers, steak sauce and sherry to the steak, heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Serve with torfillas or over hot cooked rice.
Prep Time: 10 miutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
A Favorite Recipe of Aunt Jodi (our sister)
Last Modified: 2005-10-03 17:05:17