New York Steaks with Balsamic BBQ Glaze
- 4(12oz.) Lindauer Farms Premium New York Strip Steaks
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
- Combine all ingredients (except the steak) in a sauce pan and reduce by 1/3 over medium heat (20-25 minutes)
- Brush each steak with a light coat of the BBQ glaze.
- Follow the Lindauer Farms Premium Steak Grilling Instructions and baste each steak with another coat of BBQ glaze when turned.
- Remove steaks from grill, let rest for five minutes and serve on a bed of the BBQ glaze, garnished with fresh parsley.
In Fathers Day honor of: Jeff Lindauer, Don Lindauer, Dick Lindauer and Poppee Foster
Last Modified: 2012-06-04 16:55:16