New York Strip Steak with Balsamic Rosemary Reduction Sauce
- 4(12oz.) Lindauer Farms Premium New York Strip Steaks
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Diced)
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Large Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
- Grill, remove peel and chop the bell peppers, set aside.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, garlic and rosemary in a sauce pan and reduce by half on medium heat. Remove the rosemary sprig and set aside to cool.
- Combine honey, horseradish, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and kosher salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Continue blending while slowly adding the balsamic reduction.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Follow the Lindauer Farms Premium Steak Grilling Instructions.
- After steaks have rested for five minutes. Plate on a bed of sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
A favorite of Jeff, Jaime and Jackson Lindauer.
Last Modified: 2013-08-23 00:04:59