Asian NY Strip Steak
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
2 Tbs. fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Tbs. fresh ginger root, minced
1 1/4 lbs. NY Strip Steak
- Wisk first 5 ingredients to blend; pour into large ziploc bag.
- Add steak and turn to coat.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare barbeque.
- Drain marinade into small sauce pan an bring to boil.
- Grill steak about 5 minutes per side.
- Let steak stand for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice across grain.
- Drizzle sauce over top.
- Serve with basmati rice and cold cucumber and carrot salads.
A Favorite Recipe of Dana Keig (Family Friend and Farm Supporter)
Last Modified: 2005-10-03 17:01:01