New York Steak with Arugula and Worcestershire Mustard Dressing
- 4 Lindauer Family Farms Premium New York Steaks
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Stone-ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Organic Arugula
- Shaved Parmesan
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Whisk Worcestershire, mustard, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste) until emulsified.
- Lightly dress arugula with mixture and set aside.
- Prepare the Lindauer Steaks according to the Lindauer Farms broiling instructions.
- Let steaks rest for five minutes.
- Plate by topping broiled steaks with a small portion of arugula salad, shaved Parmesan and salt/pepper to taste.
Favorite of Jaime, Jeff and Jackson Lindauer.
Last Modified: 2010-12-16 05:38:11