Sloppy Joes For A Crowd
4 lbs. premium ground beef, browned and drained
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 can (10 oz.) tomato soup
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs. dry mustard
2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
* Recipe can be halved (or doubled) to make appropriate servings.
1. Brown ground beef and onions.
2. Drain ground beef/onions and set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan, mix rest of ingredients.
4. Add browned beef/onion to the pan.
5. Cover and simmer on low-medium heat for 30 - 45 minutes
A Favorite Recipe of Leta Lindauer (our Aunt, Leta lives on the farm)
Last Modified: 2005-10-03 16:55:17