Super Fast and Easy Burritos
1 1/4 lbs. premium ground beef
1 1/2 Tbs. chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 1o oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
1 1/4 cups chunky salsa
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
8 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- In a large, non-stick skillet, brown the beef over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Season beef with chili powder, cumin, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Stir in spinach and salsa; heat through.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- Wrap up 1/2 cup of beef mixture in each warm tortilla.
A Favorite Recipe of Dana Keig (Family Friend and Farm Supporter)
Last Modified: 2005-10-03 16:47:27