Rosemary, Thyme and Garlic Rubbed Filet Mignon
- 4 (8oz) Lindauer Family Farms Filet Mignon Steaks
- 3 Cloves Finely Chopped and Smashed Garlic
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tbs. Kosher Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Steak Preparation Directions:
- Bring steaks to room temperature.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, kosher salt and enough olive oil to make a loose paste.
- Generously rub each steak with paste.
- Cook steaks to desired doneness using the Lindauer Farms steak broiling or grilling instructions.
- Remove steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Plate by adding a few leaves of thyme and/or rosemary and a generous amount of roughly cracked black pepper.
This recipe is a favorite of the Jeff, Jaime and Jackson Lindauer.